Fuzzy's Bears daughter Martha came to visit from Indiana, with
her daughter Allison. Here is Martha, Molly and Allison at Molly's house.
How did these girls get so pretty coming from old Fuzzy Bear.
Molly and Allison at the restaurant guess I shoud have
waited until they swallowed their food before I took
the picture.
Martha and guess who enjoying the food.
This is Martha's dog Oswald getting ready to go
home, making sure they don't forget him..... as if that
would ever happen! I don't think he knows
he's a dog, or maybe it's Martha that doesn't know he's
a dog.
Molly and me having lunch at Denny's Martha
and Allison where there, but they were taking
the picture.
Greek Yogurt: Easier Than You Think
13 years ago
1 comments:
You might want to add in there that Molly is his daughter too. I know that but it doesn't say it in here anywhere. I assume she is still claiming ol' Fuzzy Bear for a dad, even if he is sort of fuzzy.
Post a Comment